PARTICIPATION DAY INSURANCE AND LICENSE
Participation in Triathlon North Africa is open to athletes of any nationality, licensed or not.
Each participant who takes part in the event individually must do so under their own responsibility and agrees to have a fitness level sufficient to complete each segment. We strongly reccomend all the athletes to have the travel policy of the health insurance.
A triathlete can only enter the drafting zone of another triathlete in the following circumstances:
- For security reasons
- At an aid station
- At the entrance or exit of the transition area
- In sharp turns
- Other safety reasons
If the triathlete is reached, he must immediately leave the area of drafting
- CUT IS PROHIBITED of other triathletes
- Passing always on the right side of the road pavement.
- We recommend to take some nutrition supplies on the bike section, i.e. bring own food (gels, bars)
SAFETY AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
Areas will be controlled by guards of the organisation. Medical services for the organisation along the route, shall be authorised to remove any participant for medical reasons. Any emergency vehicle that needs to use the cycling route will indicate their presence through light and sound signals. In all cases the vehicle will have priority over the triathletes, who must give way.
CUT OFF TIMES
Full distance: 17 h
Half distance: 10 h
Sprint distance: 3 h
A referee judge will have the final decision over any anomaly to the course of the event.
Swimming caps (can be bought at the race area), Swimming goggles, Bicycle helmet, Sport bottles, Running shoes, Socks.
To take the start of the start each participant MUST have all mandatory equipment.
Facultative but recommended equipment: Neoprene swimsuit, cycling shoes, race belt, sunglasses, cap/visor, nutrition, suncream.
REGISTRATION, PRICES AND CONDITIONS
The registration is only possible via trinorthafrica.com/registration/
Full distance: 300 €
Half distance: 150 €
Sprint distance: 90 €
PARTICIPANT MATERIAL IDENTIFICATION
Should inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control prevent the holding of the event according to the planned program with all of its segments (Swim, Bike, Run). In this new event alternative in no case race be postponed to another date or repayment of any amount will be made.
- Cancellation of the swim leg due to bad sea conditions: the event becomes a duathlon
- Cancellation of the cycling event section, due to inclement weather, natural disaster with disqualification of the road: the event becomes an aquathlon
- Cancellation of the cycling section and swimming: the event becomes a running race